Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I don't know what it is but it takes a very long time for some items (I've received) to show up in my item pool. Some items have even taken upto 1-2 hours to process properly. Dispenser.tf has never been like this for me before, normally things are really fast.
Replies

Do you mean that a trade task is always being stuck for some time before it is closed?
Do you trade a lot of CS:GO items? That could be the problem because the bot will wait for the slow API response.

Yep it seems to mainly be CSGO items at the moment. I didn't think about that and I wish valve would fix the CSGO server, tf2outpost also seems to suffer from this. OT: could you make it possible to trade CSGO stickers on dispenser.tf?

Actually I'm pretty certain there is something wrong with my bot/shop page. I always use the the "Steam Inventory History" button to view my trade history, which should only show completed tasks. The items being in my bots inventory prove that the tasks are completed but the items take forever to show up in my item pool.

Actually I'm pretty certain there is something wrong with my bot/shop page. I always use the the "Steam Inventory History" button to view my trade history, which should only show completed tasks. The items being in my bots inventory prove that the tasks are completed but the items take forever to show up in my item pool.

Which is normal and just what we were talking about. We do not fetch that Steam Inventory History html page to learn about the trade but through the Item API. As long as the Steam Web API does not response the information about the trade cannot get to here.