Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi. I have been unable to exchange my csgo keys with my main account for more nearly 48 hours now (Also I tried buying from my bot with another account and I get the same error). I keep getting the following error message "Trade offer failure. Inventory capacity reached". Neither my bot's or my own inventory are full so I have no idea why this is happening. I am aware that the CSGO trading api seems to be down (according to the site) but I am able to trade my csgo keys that are in my main account so this doesn't make sense.Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
dGM
Replies

It doesn't make sense since I was removing keys to my main account from the bot so it sounded like it was stating my main accounts inventory capacity was reached which is also nowhere close to true.

This means the API is down, mostly. The error message does not matter because the bot won't be able to pick the correct one when the API is down. Unfortunately we almost have 10+ trades being stuck at uncompleted state at all times due to CS:GO API problem.

Thanks for the reply Joto. Is there any chance you can send me a trade from my bot manually with all the keys as I have not outside my bot now. Just the CSGO keys since all other trades seem to be working. Thanks

-dGM

it doesn't seem to be rectifying itself so I am losing a lot of key swapping business now.

The api status indicator for CSGO has been green a couple of times I have tried and it still won't let me get my keys.

It has to be more than an API issue since I have friends whose bots have no problem trading csgo keys. I would appreciate if you could look into it further as it only appears to be affecting my bot. Thanks

The problem still persists. Now 3 days. I am losing a lot of business and it cannot be API only related if no-one else is complaining about the same issues... Please help

The problem still persists. Now 3 days. I am losing a lot of business and it cannot be API only related if no-one else is complaining about the same issues... Please help

There are probably ghost keys then. However the API is always down and so that I cannot refresh your inventory yet. I deleted part of your keys to test if that is the problem but now I cannot add them back. I will add them back when there is a chance so no worry about them.

Thanks for your help Joto. I was about to mention some disappearing keys as I should have 476 csgo keys. Hopefully it all can be fixed soon. Thanks again

Okay so I logged in to the bot account and tried to trade from there, and I saw this:

This is the first time I see this error and no idea what this is about, maybe you could try to make a Steam support ticket and ask about it?

Okay so I logged in to the bot account and tried to trade from there, and I saw this:

This is the first time I see this error and no idea what this is about, maybe you could try to make a Steam support ticket and ask about it?

Hi Joto. What details will I need since I don't have access to login details for the bot? Sending a support ticket from my main account and mentioning the steam account of the bot? Thanks

do you think it could be something to do with not having csgo on the account?

Also how would me sending a support ticket work since I don't actually own the account? This is becoming alarmingly serious since there are a large number of my keys in the bot....

https://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/558756256493244481/

Thanks Thoth. That thread was the reason I was wondering if it is an issue with CSGO not being on the bot account. If the solution is to refresh the inventory and place something on the market then it is not going to work though. What do you think Joto?

Thanks Thoth. That thread was the reason I was wondering if it is an issue with CSGO not being on the bot account. If the solution is to refresh the inventory and place something on the market then it is not going to work though. What do you think Joto?

The bot cannot use market unless it is funded and had bought games for 30 days. I tried funding it with paypal but also failed. I believe my paypal has already been banned by Valve as it has funded too many accounts. Anyway I will see if there is any other way to fund the account tomorrow, though there may be other restrictions to prevent the bot from using market. I make no guarantee to be able to unlock the keys for you within a short time.

About Steam support ticket: You can write support ticket on behalf of the bot. Just use your Steam support account and fill in the bot's account name (in your case shopagent175).

The bot cannot use market unless it is funded and had bought games for 30 days. I tried funding it with paypal but also failed. I believe my paypal has already been banned by Valve as it has funded too many accounts. Anyway I will see if there is any other way to fund the account tomorrow, though there may be other restrictions to prevent the bot from using market. I make no guarantee to be able to unlock the keys for you within a short time.

About Steam support ticket: You can write support ticket on behalf of the bot. Just use your Steam support account and fill in the bot's account name (in your case shopagent175).

Thanks Joto. If I contact steam should I mention that it is a bot from dispenser.tf? Thanks

I have contacted support to see if they can shed any light on the situations. Thanks

Still no change with my bot. Can I get an update please Joto? Thanks for your help.

-dGM

Still no change with my bot. Can I get an update please Joto? Thanks for your help.

-dGM

I tried to run the game with family sharing...the CS:GO inventory seems working now. :)

-dGM

I tried to run the game with family sharing...the CS:GO inventory seems working now. :
)

Great Thanks Joto.