Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I deposit some of the gifts 3 hours ago and they are still not visible in my shop.
Fix that please.
Thanks
Replies

I sent "Life Is Strange Complete Season" gift to my bot.
It's in my bot inventory, but it doesn't appear in the dispenser page.

Could you help?

This is a "Steam Inventory Cache" problem, this is Steam's fault not Dispenser's in most cases. You can try to fix it by sending a "Tradable" Gift to your Shop / Bot. If this solution will not fix your problem then you only can wait so the Steam Inventory Cache sync again.

It is still happening.

It is still happening.

Yes, you are right. It is happening for me too, now it's been for more than 6 hours... I have GTA V and GTA Complete Pack in my Bot's Steam Inventory but it doesn't load in Dispenser's Inventory on the site. Steam has massive lags with the Inventory Cache system. It's very annoying that this slows and stops trading for my Bot / Shop, and this is happening frequently like almost everyday.
I already Traded / Exchanged Tradable Gifts, items and Trading Cards with my Bot and it's not fixed yet... :(

i depositet 3 copies of gta complete pack and they disappeared?
They are not in my inventory neither in bots inventory but they were accepted by the bot.
logs:
April 12, 2015, 11:40 p.m. 1 Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack (GTA Complete Pack (ROW)) New 179358145591305483 922212758 [Gift Deposit] Accepted by #Mr. Pes's Bot assigned to Mr. Pes's Store.
April 12, 2015, 11:40 p.m. 1 Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack (GTA Complete Pack (ROW)) New 179358145591303370 922212758 [Gift Deposit] Accepted by #Mr. Pes's Bot assigned to Mr. Pes's Store.
April 12, 2015, 11:40 p.m. 1 Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack (GTA Complete Pack (ROW)) New 179358145591308161 922212758 [Gift Deposit] Accepted by #Mr. Pes's Bot assigned to Mr. Pes's Store.

They are not in my inventory neither in bots inventory but they were accepted by the bot.

check this thread.

http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/17422/

check this thread.

http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/17422/

That's a whole completely other problem. That thread explains what is the solution when you Accept the Gift on your account and Store it in Your Steam Inventory but it doesn't show up. This thread is about when you deposit Not Tradable Gifts to your Bot and it disappears from the Dispenser Inventory but it's in the Bot's Steam Inventory. This is a Steam Inventory Cache lag / desync which is the most annoying. And you can only wait because you can't do anything until it fixes itself.

Most of the stuff works now but I still have 2 missing gifts: GTA V and GTA Complete Pack from yesterdays Cache desync lag... Still didn't fix by itself. Did everything it can be done... :(

Only my "Life Is Strange Complete Season" is still not working.
The other gifts are fine.

This exact problem of showing gifts in bots inventory but not gifts shop happened to me first time i bought and loaded shop with Injustice Gods Among Us. After a while it got resolved but then i bought and loaded gifts shop with GTA Complete Pack.It passed almost 24 hrs since that last desync.Those games have different price in Tier 1 and Tier 2 and it seems to me that steam and shop are for some reason confused about those games and going out of sync.

fixed. thanks

now i cant see my 5x gta v on dispenser :P

now i cant see my 5x gta v on dispenser :P

Told you it's not Dispenser's problem, it's Steam's fault. You can trade tradable gifts, cards, items anything it won't fix until the Inventory Cache system fixes itself because it's lagging like hell. I can't see in my Dispenser Inventory on the site: 1 copy of GTA V and 1 copy of GTA Complete pack for like 24 hours. So it's annoying as hell, I asked others too they're experiencing the same thing. So it's Steam's fault not yours or Dispensers... It's really annoying and pissing me off for 24 hours is too much. :(

It seems its fixed for me now at least partially. I can see Injustice and GTA Complete Pack. Only 1 Medieval Engineers are not showing on gifts shop, but since its restricted gift its not so important .

U svakom slicaju pozz svima :)

CS:GO API totally down + Steam inventory lagging like hell so I won't be able to do anything. If you are still missing something be patient and wait for our auto item discovery system to find your items later.