Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Cl was in hospital for hand injuries. He has been dispatched.
Replies

too much gaming? take care

No i was sliced by a plate shard

Got it stitched? It will probably take a week or two to heal :(

W(Cough cough)nker

joking, get well soon!

Take care. Hope you can use mouse soon.

Is it wrong that I laughed?

I wonder how can he cut his hands so deep? I mean, tendon damage by shards are no accidental. I worry about the cause of his injury more than the injury itself...

No people commit self.harm to little finger. The shard sliced me 0.1 s after it breaks. It is definitely not self harm. Don't worry about me doing stupid things

CL, dont worry. As long as you can use your mobile, you can still buy games from Steam Mobile app.

Need a medic :) take care mate.

It wasn't your dominant hand was it?

No people commit self.harm to little finger. The shard sliced me 0.1 s after it breaks. It is definitely not self harm. Don't worry about me doing stupid things

I thought you broke a bottle and stab with it in a bar like demoman ...

Dispatched a while ago with the entire right hand splinted

Dispatched a while ago with the entire right hand splinted

Hurt so much by a shard? It's really unfortunate. Get well soon.

Well now you have a wicked scar. +1 to Mannliness.

The splint is much larger than the small wounds on little finger. It is used to prevent excessive flexing.

My finger feels much better now after good managements. Hopefully it will be much better a month later with full functionalities.

Did the cutting wound completely recovered now?

So its the surface had been recovered, yet the deep damage is still in the recovery progress?

The cutting wound is still swelled. However the mobility of the little finger is much better.

Tendon is still a bit weak, so no excessive exercises.