Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Sorry to announce that u7 is no longer as pug helper.

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hsphlpug

Important notice:
1. Members of highlanders teams which are known by HSP admins. (http://hsp.hk/community/view/1583/)
2. HSP recognized admins. (http://hsp.hk/people/)
Above players are no need to register, these players can ask the group admins or your clan leader for invitation.

Players who are not in above list, please write down your steam name tag, primary, secondary, and preferred roles here to complete registration.

Example
Steam name tag: u7
Primary role: Pyro, Heavy
Secondary role: Engineer, Medic
Preferred role: Engineer, Medic

Approved list
Index >4.75:
T.F.H.K. - Index 5.43 (16-2-12)
GOODGUY - Index 5.70 (16-2-12)

Index <4.75:
Lime - Index 4.21 (18-2-12)
Replies

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:32139472
Primary Roles: Heavy, Pyro
Seconday Roles: Demoman, Spy
Preferred Roles: Pyro, Demoman

Primary Roles: Sniper, Soldier
Secondary Roles: Spy
Preferred Roles: Sniper, Spy

Kuma, u are current in HSP Clan, no need to register :p

steam name : GOODGUY
primary roles: pyro, spy
secondary roles : medic, demo
preferred roles : pyro, spy

Steam id:LimeBro
Primary Roles: Medic, Spy
Seconday Roles:Scout, Solly
Preferred Roles: Medic, Scout

Kuma, u are current in HSP Clan, no need to register :p

But my index is way below 4.75

oh, kuma u may misunderstand the meaning about the index classification,
I have to explain it despite I have resigned from the PUG helper post.

The index is used for those players who are not in any known clans. Players are not in any known clan is implied that they MAY not played any competitive games.

The main objective of this group is to provide some efficiency pug events to players. As 9v9 is more difficult to organise than 6v6, we should "organise before the event" - picking players before the event, and then start the game on time.

Why we use index for classified those new comer players?
Players whose index below 4.75 while they are not in known clans are classified as "new comer", It's to prevent the pugs are not balance (too many non-expreniced players in a side), as some players MAY not capable to play while they get no experience for the competitive games.

Why should we prevent too many new comer in a side?
Because it is not health for those new comers, they may gain nothing after a game, because most of new comers are in their team, they could not learn anything in this situation.

Those new comers who index below 4.75 would be untag as "new comer" after experienced 3 pug events.

For certainly, the offical index could not 100% present the players' real ability, and the public games are widely different from competitive games, so we could not exactly know which players are underrated (like you) or overrated (like me) their real ability by index rating, but this is the only hsp offical data to anaylse a new comer objectively.

oh, kuma u may misunderstand the meaning about the index classification,
I have to explain it despite I have resigned from the PUG helper post.

The index is used for those players who are not in any known clans. Players are not in any known clan is implied that they MAY not played any competitive games.

The main objective of this group is to provide some efficiency pug events to players. As 9v9 is more difficult to organise than 6v6, we should "organise before the event" - picking players before the event, and then start the game on time.

Why we use index for classified those new comer players?
Players whose index below 4.75 while they are not in known clans are classified as "new comer", It's to prevent the pugs are not balance (too many non-expreniced players in a side), as some players MAY not capable to play while they get no experience for the competitive games.

Why should we prevent too many new comer in a side?
Because it is not health for those new comers, they may gain nothing after a game, because most of new comers are in their team, they could not learn anything in this situation.

Those new comers who index below 4.75 would be untag as "new comer" after experienced 3 pug events.

For certainly, the offical index could not 100% present the players' real ability, and the public games are widely different from competitive games, so we could not exactly know which players are underrated (like you) or overrated (like me) their real ability by index rating, but this is the only hsp offical data to anaylse a new comer objectively.

kfc likes this.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ManoloStar
Primary Role: Spy
Secondary Role: Scout
Preferred Roles: Spy, Scout

Steam: bleh idk
Primary Role: Scout
Secondary Role: engie, solly, demo, hoovie, basically everyclass but pyro spy sniper
Preferred Roles: Scout, solly, demo mayber? idk

Steam: Sier (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021237763)
Primary Role: Soldier
Secondary Roles: Pyro, Medic, Sniper
Preferred Role: Soldier