Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Anyone want to play? Its almost impossible to find someone with a good ping to play with me, so it'd be nice to find some hsp'ers to join me

My Origin ID is shokwaav if anyone wants to join me :)
Replies

Mass Effect :(

The first one is a breakthrough because it's the first. The second one follows the first one and it somehow becomes dull and boring, then frustration and disappointment. The third one ... I would rather not say.

First one, singleplayer, Pass.... 2nd one, heard how good the 1st one is, still singleplayer, not interested...
3rd one has multiplayer element, mahhhhh, pass

At least try it out guys? For me! Just the demo!

Mass Effect :(

The first one is a breakthrough because it's the first. The second one follows the first one and it somehow becomes dull and boring, then frustration and disappointment. The third one ... I would rather not say.

The first one was definitely not a breakthrough. Instead the PC port was a trainwreck with very sticky controls, performance issues and dumb AIs.
The breakthrough happened in the second one with a much more polished PC version.

To be honest I am surprised by how smooth Mass Effect 2 and 3 runs with 1360*768 at texture ultra high no AA on my laptop.

I heard some fans weren't very happy about the direction EA is forcing Bioware. Day 1 DLC, premium content and so forth. "Ruined" DA2 and SWOTOR:O for 'em.

Can't even download the demo

And ME1 = character
ME2 = gameplay

From kotaku:

If they view a project like this, this shit is just an excuse to charge a game for $70.

They can charge more, would the consumer still buy it is another matter. Let them try once and hope their game won't be like COD MW3 to give free trial and 33% off the third month after release.

You can clearly see even EA themselves had no confidence on Mass Effect 3, which showed by the production sharp deadline right here, so the content supposed to be in the game will only be produced if the initial sales is good.

If they view a project like this, this shit is just an excuse to charge a game for $70.

They can charge more, would the consumer still buy it is another matter. Let them try once and hope their game won't be like COD MW3 to give free trial and 33% off the third month after release.

You can clearly see even EA themselves had no confidence on Mass Effect 3, which showed by the production sharp deadline right here, so the content supposed to be in the game will only be produced if the initial sales is good.

If EA had no confidence they would maximize exposure of the game to public by giving other digital distributors rights to sell their games. Prime examples of this are Kingdom of Amalur and the Syndicate reboot.

EA definitely has tons of confidence in Mass Effect 3. The first two games have built a good reputation to have a large die-hard fanbase to support it. They will buy it to support the developers(Bioware) even when this is an origin-only title.

Oh yes a reminder Mass Effect 3 was delayed from 2011 Christmas to March 2012.

Can't wait to meet miranda again :D
is ME3 available in stores today?

Hope BioWare don't come up with new ways to grind you...

Unlocking, scanning planets, walking the same 3 room dungeon again and again, talking to every characters to adjust your heroism...

These mini games are fun for the first 1 or 2 times but then its sad ... happens in many games though, like Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls ... developers need to give player an option to skip these...

Unlocking, scanning planets, walking the same 3 room dungeon again and again, talking to every characters to adjust your heroism...

These mini games are fun for the first 1 or 2 times but then its sad ... happens in many games though, like Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls ... developers need to give player an option to skip these...

Unlocking: Not here anymore. All you have to do is to press space and wait for it to finish bypass.

Talking to every charcater you meet: Still here. However convos with lesser characters no longer lock you up and will end shortly. The conversations with major characters (James Vega, EDI, Liara, Garrus etc) are mostly interesting.

haha, isn't that basically what RPGs are about?

After all, RPG stands for repetitive, procedural, and grinding!

No planet scanning, I am happy.

There are planet scanning, its just becoming another mini game, and its stuckable, I got stucked by it because running out of fuel and autosaved during Reapers finding me.