Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
The first Prothean mission reproduceable, consistent crash which you can't progress until a patch:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-PC-Technical-Support/Eden-Prime-Recover-Prothean-Artifact-Crash-9645523-1.html

According to the thread seems it happens in all kind of processors and graphic cards.
Replies

The only crash I have encountered so far was alt-tab crashes after like 10-11 times of alt-tabbing.

I had all DLCs to date (From Ashes) and no crashes during any missions at all.

However I had all my items in MP reset for some reasons which Bioware is looking into it.

Other than this crash I experienced a complete stuck during scanning Reaper controlled systems, due to no fuel depots in any clusters and Reapers are attacking me everytime I enter a cluster, my fuel left can't make it to the mass relay, plus the shattered fuel depot is at the edge of the cluster, making this avoiding the Reapers mini-game like a suicidal mission. The autosave also overwritten my previous save, and made me completely stuck there.

Apparently this game got multiple way to let you get stucked, if you didn't buy it yet, you can wait for weeks or even a month for patches to come out first, otherwise you may rage quit while playing.

not there yet... i decided to replay mass effect 1 and 2 before playing 3, and that was a *big* mistake

Other than this crash I experienced a complete stuck during scanning Reaper controlled systems, due to no fuel depots in any clusters and Reapers are attacking me everytime I enter a cluster, my fuel left can't make it to the mass relay, plus the shattered fuel depot is at the edge of the cluster, making this avoiding the Reapers mini-game like a suicidal mission. The autosave also overwritten my previous save, and made me completely stuck there.

Apparently this game got multiple way to let you get stucked, if you didn't buy it yet, you can wait for weeks or even a month for patches to come out first, otherwise you may rage quit while playing.

Just tons of save and load will work, cheap but effective.
I never get stuck with it anyway if you save and load. Mass Effect is not that hardcore (Beat it in insanity anyway)

Oh yes remember to use quick saves.

not there yet... i decided to replay mass effect 1 and 2 before playing 3, and that was a *big* mistake

This mission is the first round missions when you can move around star systems, so you should be in it very soon.

ME3 is the only ME that don't prolong the game with grinding mini-games, and it's suitable for human consumption compare to the older ones.

But then the whole ME series is a second graded sci-fi movie, the whole thing had zero replay value, you will feel boring even at the first playthrough because the story is incredibly shallow and repeatitive.

No game breaking bugs at all so far. =[

No game breaking bugs at all so far. =[

I lost all my guns in MP(Level retained)
A lot of people are having the problems of losing their guns after a failed connection when they are buying the crates from Origin.

Had the same crash also.

Actually for Eden Prime mission, you can bypass that crash. Instead of watching the 1st cutscene, jump to the 2nd one about how to open the pod, immediately after the cutscene, hold down shift (default key) to bring up the menu and then release. It should work immediately thereafter.

Strange that I have not experienced the crash on Eden prime. But I was stuck in the mission of saving Cerberus scientists (enemy reinforcement does not come out when they should).

This mission is the first round missions when you can move around star systems, so you should be in it very soon.

ME3 is the only ME that don't prolong the game with grinding mini-games, and it's suitable for human consumption compare to the older ones.

But then the whole ME series is a second graded sci-fi movie, the whole thing had zero replay value, you will feel boring even at the first playthrough because the story is incredibly shallow and repeatitive.

They actually weren't that bad. Took me 2 days to finished ME1 and 3 days for ME2. I pretty much did all the side quests and DLC's. I didn't play in insanity though, but hardcore. Sniped all the way with my infiltrator Shepard!

On the other hand, I just realized Legendary Pictures (which made all the new batman series, superman, inception, etc) is making a Mass Effect movie (ref: http://www.legendary.com/blog/sdcc-film-panel-questions-answered/). wow!

They actually weren't that bad. Took me 2 days to finished ME1 and 3 days for ME2. I pretty much did all the side quests and DLC's. I didn't play in insanity though, but hardcore. Sniped all the way with my infiltrator Shepard!

On the other hand, I just realized Legendary Pictures (which made all the new batman series, superman, inception, etc) is making a Mass Effect movie (ref: http://www.legendary.com/blog/sdcc-film-panel-questions-answered/). wow!

Oops, forgot to login. That was me btw!