Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I would like to expand my inventory space and I need some info 1st : does Backpack Expander add extra space only for TF2 items or gifts are also included? How many expanders I'm able to use? Google saying that Backpack Expander add +100 item space so I guess if limit = 2000 I can aply 17 expanders (right?) I need to contact with admin or I'm able to add this expander by myself?
I will be thankfull for any info.
Regards
Replies

Backpack Expanders add extra space only for "Team Fortress 2" Inventory, the maximum is 2000 slots. You can add 100 extra slots with (x1) Backpack Expander. So if you have 300 slots you can only add 17 more Backpack Expanders to your Inventory and your Bot's too. If you want to add Backpack Expanders to your Bot then you need to send all the Expanders you want to activate to your Bot and then write a request message in the "VIP: Questions and request" thread that you want to activate 'x' amount of Backpack Expanders to your Bot, and the Admin will activate them on your Bot. Cheers :)

Thank You Edward for info.
So there is no limit for game gifts in my shop inventory? For example I have info like that : SHOP INVENTORY (206/300) on my main site - can I reach more than 300 game gifts?

You can add extra space for those game gifts simply by donating more to the site. It is wrote at the middle of Premium Account page. http://dispenser.tf/view_contribution/
"Every payment of $0.6 beyond $50 also increases the limit of Steam community items and Steam gifts by 100. Note that the effect of BP expander and extra payment does not stack."

BP expanders increases both TF2 and Steam Gift inventory space, but the limit won't exceed 2000 by BP expanders alone.
For Dota2, you should provide the Armory Expander instead.
For CS:GO, there is no way to increase the limit as there is no expander items available.

If you only want space for Steam gift, you may want to donate extra $0.6 (which provides 100 space each) for a somewhat cheaper solution.

Thank You Edward for info.
So there is no limit for game gifts in my shop inventory? For example I have info like that : SHOP INVENTORY (206/300) on my main site - can I reach more than 300 game gifts?

You can get 3000 maximum slots for your Dispense Bot / Shop by donating more to the site. Every $0.6 will grant you extra 100 slots for your Bot / Shop. But you can only have 2000 maximum Team Fortress 2 slots, 3000 maximum Steam Gifts and about 1100 CS:GO slots. All these inventory spaces are combined together to your Dispenser Bot / Shop's slots and it can only be 3000 total items in your Bot. For example: If you have 1000 Team Fortess 2 items you can only have 2000 Steam Gifts / Steam Items and this is 3000 slots combined - in total.

--- You can add extra space for those game gifts simply by donating more to the site. It is wrote at the middle of Premium Account page. http://dispenser.tf/view_contribution/

I know but I wasn't sure about expanders and I was hoping for respond like that one:
--- BP expanders increases both TF2 and Steam Gift inventory space
(many thanks for make that clear ;) )

--- If you only want space for Steam gift, you may want to donate extra $0.6
I will ;) And after 7 days I will also add some expanders (untradable for now)

Many thx all of You guys :)