Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Do you believe the new dispenser.tf system should remain in place?

Please reply with the following:

Yes.
Give it some time before deciding.
No.

No other responses please.
Replies

no pls NO

and why not jsut the market system like a method of payment like tf2 or csgo keys ?, i mean old design or something

Separate, no interest in the new system

You took 50usd from people for a permanent system, and you have now changed your system to increase your income, its not right forcing this upon all the old vip's

no, simly because im tired of being fee'd to death. we all paid 50 dollars and was told that would be all we had to pay, now they are trying to take a fee from eery sale i make. sorry joto it just isnt happening

We can argue, chit-chat, do everything we can all day long. Joto won't do a separate system for both so everyone can use what they need and want. You can clearly see that he made a choice on his own and didn't even asked the Community on Dispenser or didn't even talked with us so we can vote what's best for everybody. I can already see that both System is a must on Dispenser to keep the majority of sellers and buyers. It's a must. Period. What's so difficult to make it a 2 separate search parts for the site? I really don't know...

No. I do not like the new system. I payed 50 usd a couple of months ago to trade with the old system. And now the system got worse.
I did not pay 50 usd for a system I will not use.
At least you must give people the choice which system they want to use.

I so tied about this shit, I paid just for a automated tradind system with a bit small search,now joto tucked it up and transformed that into a sale site like kinguin or another bulshit where always need to sell for lowest price and the drop madness start, joto give to us a graphic of the sales on last promo with old system and now with system, and this is so easy for scammers now.

Absolutely not.