Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please help. I do like the new system for trading a lot of things I use this bot for but I wanted to be able to use the old system to trade cards or bundles of cards but this seems to have been stopped.
Is there a reason for this?
it is bad enough that you have taken the search away from the old system but to make it impossible to list community items on the old system makes trading them on here almost a waste of time.
if you were able to bundle items together in a batch to say sell 40 cards for 1 key that would be ok. but instead of this I have to list every card on their own and when I search for say trading card only 3 of the cards are found as only 3 have (trading card) in their name.
I respect that this may still be a work in progress and I accept that change can be for the better but some of the features from the old system were beneficial for both sellers and buyers.
Thank you and keep up the good work :)
Replies

I have no choice because new bots are disallowed for trading community items. We can't run a system that only work for half of people.

I have no choice because new bots are disallowed for trading community items. We can't run a system that only work for half of people.

Ok that makes sense.
Will there be a fix so that trading cards will be labled as trading cards so selling them through the bot is possible. I have loads listed but when search for trading cards only 3 come up atm.
Also do you think batch style listings will ever be a possiblity in the future :)
Thanks for a speedy responce.