Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
如題<( ̄︶ ̄)>

偵查兵 Life同Tsuki.Wolf同kuma
火箭兵 Firen同SSR`CryS0m3M0r3同CpT.LsF
火焰兵 Anemoii同XamelK Qri同[FTF]HunTer_Gon
Replies

wtf its definitely not invented by anemoii
and everyone are using airblast+flare now, its just the bad ones will miss flare even if they are using the degreaser
and dont hate on w+m1, its dps is sometimes higher, especially for vanilla flamethrower user like me

請問咩係dps?
用W+M1嘅話最強應該係背後火焰器!

Damage per Second

and everyone are using airblast+flare now, its just the bad ones will miss flare even if they are using the degreaser
and dont hate on w+m1, its dps is sometimes higher, especially for vanilla flamethrower user like me

請問咩係dps?
用W+M1嘅話最強應該係Phlogistonator!

Fixed for you

Fine. I took the first hand of this from him.

p.s. Most bad pyros cannot grasp the time to approach enemies from afar.

我見有啲有咁強大嘅訊號彈唔用
走去用散彈槍
真係唔明佢哋諗乜

Shotgun can deal up to 90 dmg per shot
and having 6 shots can sometimes be handy then ur 1 shot flare
The best Pyros in the UGC highlander league are using Shotgun>flaregun now (Pudding cup as an example)

If you know how to hit every flame projectile, u will know how gd w+m1 is. Especially u dont need to switch weapon, where u may pull off some clutch airblast

請問咩係dps?
用W+M1嘅話最強應該係背後火焰器!

Damage per Second

艾斯

請問咩係dps?
用W+M1嘅話最強應該係Phlogistonator!

Fixed for you

係咪即係燃素放射槍?
我試過 可能我唔識用 用燃素放射槍成日死!!

Fine. I took the first hand of this from him.

p.s. Most bad pyros cannot grasp the time to approach enemies from afar.

我見有啲有咁強大嘅訊號彈唔用
走去用散彈槍
真係唔明佢哋諗乜

Shotgun can deal up to 90 dmg per shot
and having 6 shots can sometimes be handy then ur 1 shot flare
The best Pyros in the UGC highlander league are using Shotgun>flaregun now (Pudding cup as an example
)
原來係咁 咁我真係有眼不識泰山(˚ Д ˚)
咁你覺得喺呢個服有邊個用散彈槍嘅火焰兵係勁咖??

If you know how to hit every flame projectile, u will know how gd w+m1 is. Especially u dont need to switch weapon, where u may pull off some clutch airblast

我英文唔好 睇唔明 pull off some clutch airblast

w+m1 s9m,, can't agree anymore.

With the time needed to switch weapon and close the distance for your axetinguiser to hit, theres plenty time for the flamethrower to kill the enemy before you can do it with melee, plus you don't need to worry about your prey can escape.

我見有啲有咁強大嘅訊號彈唔用
走去用散彈槍
真係唔明佢哋諗乜

Shotgun 6 shots > Flare 1 shot
Shotgun hit scan -> Flare beg for luck in mid range
Shotgun can play with Kritskrieg -> Flare hit JJ when Kritz
Shotgun destroys mini sentry in mid range -> Flare hit JJ too
Shotgun let you SM another pyro in mid range -> You compare w+m1 skill with Flare
Shotgun shot down running away scouts -> Flare is possible too if you godlike

Flare may be better against snipers, but it isn't good to challenge a sniper with pyro anyway.

我英文唔好 睇唔明 pull off some clutch airblast

If you don't change weapon to Flare gun or Axetinguiser and keep on burning your enemy with flamethrower, you can keep pressing the airblast to protect yourself, and it's close to sure win against a soldier with default rocket or blackbox.

出面pyro 10個有9個直衛埋黎。我玩Soldier個時見到你唔用shotgun打死你就奇。
Pyro 如果埋到你身佢W+m1你 / 點都好你都90%重傷 / 死硬。

點解shotgun好...打offclass你就明白

只能說Pyro用shotgun比用flare gun可以應對到更多情況...

hahaha