Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hey

I think Far Cry 3 (standard one, not deluxe) isn't appearing in search results when searching using the keywords "Far" "Far Cry" or "Far Cry 3". Please do check it out.

Thanks in advance.
Replies

Yea, search is broken again. Another example: "METRO REDUX BUNDLE" . Finds nothing. But its possible to find bundle using term "METRO REDUX"

I think joto changed searching function with description instead title. Most of the game's full name not included in the description.

Edit:
Description searching really bad idea. Fix it please.

For example : Search : Ark, Survival, Evolved you can't find game because description don't have this words.

" As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing & starving on a mysterious island, you must hunt, harvest, craft items, grow crops, & build shelters to survive. Use skill and cunning to kill or tame & ride the Dinosaurs & primeval creatures roaming the land, & team up with hundreds of players or play locally! "

you need search same https://dispenser.tf/?s=man+or+woman :))

I think it's fixed now.....Thanks a lot Joto.

@Lambacini: Search for Ark Survival & other games with their names not mentioned in description has been fixed as well now.

Yes, we made some change to the search system, hope it is working better now.

If you found some other weird search result, please let us know.

BTW, search for now only matches name, not description. Looking to add searching with description / region filter.