Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hey Joto,

As the title says, the credit is decreasing on it's own, although it's only in certain decimals, which to be honest isn't that big a deal. Still I thought I should let you know just in case, as it may be happening to others too. To elaborate my point, yesterday my key credit was like 0.74xx (probably 0.7414) something, but today it's 0.7373(dispenser history shows no activity). I've noticed such a thing 2 times earlier as well but since it was only negligible value, I decided to ignore it back then too.
Replies

I believe some credit was paid into fee when you sold something.

So, even if I am selling on just my dispenser bot(not on dispenser market), if someone buys it using credit, then fee will be deducted from my end ?

So, even if I am selling on just my dispenser bot(not on dispenser market), if someone buys it using credit, then fee will be deducted from my end ?

As far as i can tell your last game was sold in market: https://dispenser.tf/market/19574/ (check the recent transactions).

By default all trades you create in your bot are automatically listed in market as well so if you do not want any of your items to be listed in market you have to disable it manually in your account options.

However if you want my opinion as a VIP i would suggest that you keep market listing active because it greatly increases your chance to sell your items, besides the fee amount starts from 0.5% it's really low.