Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi I use dispenser a lot and usually buy hundreds of keys using bitcoins and then use the key credit to buy games. But lately I have had to withdraw keys then add them to key credit. This wastes a lot of time as I have to first withdraw the keys and then deposit key credit but the key credit doesnt give you more than 50 keys. In certain cases this becomes really frustrating because sometimes I am trying to buy lets say 10 total war rome II emperor edition but then I am limited to 50 key credit but they cost over 80 keys so I have to deposit multiple times. Can you please do something so I don't have to withdraw the keys to my account and directly get key credit. Thanks.
Replies

TF2 Keys automatically get's added/used as credit when you go to the item page you're buying with credits.
But for some reason I noticed CSGO Keys does not at all, thats where you have to deposit them as credits which is limited to 50 max credits. I guess due to CSGO keys have different values though the message saying just store your keys on your inventory if you want to buy a lot of stuff does not make any sense since CSGO Keys isn't covered, only TF2 Keys works.

TF2 Keys automatically get's added/used as credit when you go to the item page you're buying with credits.
But for some reason I noticed CSGO Keys does not at all, thats where you have to deposit them as credits which is limited to 50 max credits. I guess due to CSGO keys have different values though the message saying just store your keys on your inventory if you want to buy a lot of stuff does not make any sense since CSGO Keys isn't covered, only TF2 Keys works.

Yes I know they used to but for some reason since last week they are getting withdrawn. Every time I buy keys from bitcoin I get trade offer to withdraw keys straight away.

Yes I know they used to but for some reason since last week they are getting withdrawn. Every time I buy keys from bitcoin I get trade offer to withdraw keys straight away.

There is a new setting under preferences, you could check it out. Maybe it's per default set to send items to your account now, you could try chaning it to send them to your bot inventory instead.