Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
https://blockchain.info/address/19RBpf9yki1SqZtmJYRGZqRpHnndEYQqhZ

Withdrawal for 1.4928btc on 27-11-2015 was successful and broadcasted on the blockchain. (check link and ctrl+f for 1.4928)
Withdrawal for 1.2604btc on 28-11-2015 appears to not have been successful and I don't think it's visible on the blockchain or anywhere (check link and ctrl+f for "1.2604) but on the dispenser.tf site it says it's been confirmed which can't be correct.

Joto I'd love your help, it's worrying when the there's a mismatch over what's displayed on the site and what's broadcasted on the blockchain. ^^

Thanks!~

edit: got it now, seems to have been delayed for a while but I'll assume it's blockchain.info's fault.
Replies

As soon as we send out the BTC we set this to 1. 99% of the time the transaction will be broadcasted so this is not going to be a problem. If there is any transaction error and the BTC is sent back, this will be updated to 0 again.

It is a meaningless value that could be safely ignored. It is more like a record for the admin and user to see whether someone has already handled the transaction.