Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi guys im new to this site, but if i give in TF2 Keys will i be payed bitcoin instantly?
Replies

give to bot i mean

No, you won't, you have to sell them in the key market and wait for another user to buy them.

No, you won't, you have to sell them in the key market and wait for another user to buy them.

oh ok, 2 last questions. Will it be safe for me to trade my 7 keys? also how long does it take on average to sell keys because i need bitcoins fast.

oh ok, 2 last questions. Will it be safe for me to trade my 7 keys? also how long does it take on average to sell keys because i need bitcoins fast.

Yes sure it will be safe. How fast it is to sell totally depends on your price. If your price is fair or even lower than average they will be sold in no time.

Yes sure it will be safe. How fast it is to sell totally depends on your price. If your price is fair or even lower than average they will be sold in no time.

OK. Also, i saw that the website got hacked and it wont pay out bitcoins anymore, is this still on going or has it been fixed so that bitcoins will be payed out? And one more thing, how long will it take for bitcoins to be deposited to my blockchain wallet?

OK. Also, i saw that the website got hacked and it wont pay out bitcoins anymore, is this still on going or has it been fixed so that bitcoins will be payed out? And one more thing, how long will it take for bitcoins to be deposited to my blockchain wallet?

That only applied to BTC on the site prior to the hack. New deposit and withdrawal are always processed.

BTC withdrawal will arrive a few hours after your withdraw on average, depends on when an admin sees it and approves it.