Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
No weapon at all WTF ?

Or theres weapon but it's bugged in this release ...
Replies

The Tour of Duty Ticket and Squad Surplus Voucher is the stupiest idea in the gaming history.

In some (very few) servers I played in if you stand in front of the tank you will get crushed like what the train does in Frontier map, BUT in MOST servers nothing happens when you stand in front and keep attacking it.

Yeah I agree, glitch.

The only time when you die from the tank rolling over is when the unstoppable object (the tank) hits an unmovable object (prop). If you're stuck between the two and the tanks forces you between the both of em, you die. And you would think since the blurb for the tank says 'it's covered in human blood', it'll be a bit more... climatic.

(Also Tour of Duty Ticket is basically a crate where you play the uncrating part instead of waiting 5 seconds anyway)

Tour of Duty Ticket is worse than crate. Got 4 normal weapons out of 4 :)

Wha't worse is the accepted metal price of ToDT. People believe the spreadsheet like it's a damn bible.

1 key = 2.55 ref
1 ToDT = 2 ref

A key costs $2.49 while a ticket only cost 99 cents or $1. In real money value a key is at least worth twice as more as a ticket but in terms of metal tickets are almost equal to keys at 2 ref. I mean WTF.

With one ticket you need to PLAY AND WIN just to get one item/misc?/hat.
With a key you just need one crate to get a strange weapon/hat/misc, which is better than the loot given by one Mann Up mission.

Dem metal price. Retarded really.

The Tank is fun! I love killing em.

Wha't worse is the accepted metal price of ToDT. People believe the spreadsheet like it's a damn bible.

1 key = 2.55 ref
1 ToDT = 2 ref

A key costs $2.49 while a ticket only cost 99 cents or $1. In real money value a key is at least worth twice as more as a ticket but in terms of metal tickets are almost equal to keys at 2 ref. I mean WTF.

With one ticket you need to PLAY AND WIN just to get one item/misc?/hat.
With a key you just need one crate to get a strange weapon/hat/misc, which is better than the loot given by one Mann Up mission.

Dem metal price. Retarded really.

Refined Metal is like $0.4 and key is like $1.2 each lol...Damn deflation and the paypal market.

I would love to get in on the black market action but Paypal here is damn retarded that I refuse to use it. Maybe I'll find a seller that has a Google Wallet account and do business there lololol.