Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Yesterday, i bought 8 Falchion Keys. But when i try to withdraw the items they appear grey and it says that it is not usable. Plus a pop up appeared saying that my trade offer link was invalid, so i made a new one and changed it but it still says that it is invalid, please help me.
Replies

Steam disabled the mobile authenticator on the bot the shop is on and the bot account became untradable. I have already contacted Steam and if they do not give us a solution I will think of some ways to sort it out. Thank you for yout patience.

Steam disabled the mobile authenticator on the bot the shop is on and the bot account became untradable. I have already contacted Steam and if they do not give us a solution I will think of some ways to sort it out. Thank you for yout patience.

Ok,i hope Steam helps you. Thanks for the answer

Ok,i hope Steam helps you. Thanks for the answer

I will send you my own keys for now before I could unlock the account.