Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I recently made my first trade here, and although it is listed as "completed", I did not recieve my hat.

The bot took my metal, but never traded me the hat I wanted.

Can I have my hat, please? And if that's not possible, can I have my metal back?

EDIT: I was worried maybe I traded at the same time as someone else, and the bot just didn't recognize that the hat was already gone. So I checked, and both the hat and my metal are sitting in the bot's inventory right now. I'd really like to get either one or the other out. I'm starting to regret giving this site a try... seems there are lots of problems and in the end, this is much more of a hassle than trying to find other players to trade with.
Replies

Exact same thing happened with me, except with a fall crate. I purchased a fall crate but it ate my metal. >:(

Same happened to me.. D:

How could that actually happen to you guys? You go through a regular Steam trade in the end, if the bot didn't put up the hat, DON'T click ready.

How could that actually happen to you guys? You go through a regular Steam trade in the end, if the bot didn't put up the hat, DON'T click ready.

Like I said, this was my first trade here. I'm unfamiliar with the system. I figured once the bot had both our items, then it would do the trade, acting as a sort of middleman.

You can hardly blame users for a buggy automated service. ESPECIALLY when it's new.

I acknowledge that this was partially my fault. All I'm asking is that this gets fixed. I'm sure others in the same situation feel the same way.

Hey, I am the admin of this site. In case if the bots "eat your stuff", add me and I will try to recover it for you.

Like orange said, please don't accept a trade if the bot is unable to put up what it is suppose to. We will investigate the issue so it won't happen again.

Also when you report problem, please be more specific. Like what were the items you traded and which bot was dealing with it.

The bot already stated that you should verify what it offered you before you click ready ...

I'll be a little more careful next time I suppose. This was with Dispenser 05, and I was trading 2 refined for a Medi-Mask. I'll message you now.

I'll be a little more careful next time I suppose. This was with Dispenser 05, and I was trading 2 refined for a Medi-Mask. I'll message you now.

The bots will no longer ready the trade if some items cannot be presented to you, so this problem should be history.

Got everything sorted out. Good to see you guys are on top of things! Must be rough with the sudden influx of new users when you're not quite ready for them.

Thanks for being awesome.