Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello, so I am trying to make an order at the market price for some key credit and I'm not able to get my order processed. I have the BTC funds in my account and available, but the order(s) get stuck in "Partially filled, out of balance" status. Am I doing something wrong?
Replies

I have this same status error, what does it mean? The documentation doesn't mention this one.
In my case I am trying to buy only a fraction of keycredit, I tried buying 0.2 to 0.98 but it keeps coming up with this error, and then automatically cancels my market order.

Hello, so I am trying to make an order at the market price for some key credit and I'm not able to get my order processed. I have the BTC funds in my account and available, but the order(s) get stuck in "Partially filled, out of balance" status. Am I doing something wrong?

What is your input price and amount?

Right now at https://dispenser.tf/market/21185/# the lowest price is 1.8513 USD.
According to my Wallet the bitcoins translate into Usable Credit: USD 1.8348

So I place an order to buy 0.98 keycredit for a grand total of USD 1.8324. This fails.
As a test, I try ordering 0.20 keycredit for a grand total of USD 0.3740, this fails as well.

This confuses me. You can order partial keycredit, can't you?

Edit: Could it be that your site matches my current balance to the highest price (per 1 key)? Where it should match it to the grand total price IMO. If that is the case, as a workaround I just placed a bid to buy 0.98 keycredit for my maximum wallet balance. Hopefully a kind trader accepts my plea.

Edit 2: Craig <3 helped me out, but after accepting that order the system bounced the same error message. I guess I will add more bitcoin and wait out the confirmation delays. I am really counting down the days the Steam Authenticator activation is due.

Right now at https://dispenser.tf/market/21185/# the lowest price is 1.8513 USD.
According to my Wallet the bitcoins translate into Usable Credit: USD 1.8348

So I place an order to buy 0.98 keycredit for a grand total of USD 1.8324. This fails.
As a test, I try ordering 0.20 keycredit for a grand total of USD 0.3740, this fails as well.

This confuses me. You can order partial keycredit, can't you?

Edit: Could it be that your site matches my current balance to the highest price (per 1 key)? Where it should match it to the grand total price IMO. If that is the case, as a workaround I just placed a bid to buy 0.98 keycredit for my maximum wallet balance. Hopefully a kind trader accepts my plea.

Edit 2: Craig <3 helped me out, but after accepting that order the system bounced the same error message. I guess I will add more bitcoin and wait out the confirmation delays. I am really counting down the days the Steam Authenticator activation is due.

You are right, there is a little bug. It will be fixed soon.