Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hey, i seem to be unable to sell keys to btc although i certainly have deposited and it shows up on the key ledger.
Replies

Did you deposit to the key credit vault or your shop bot?

You should deposit keys with this interface:
https://dispenser.tf/myshop/#KEY_CREDIT/

and then sell on this market: https://dispenser.tf/market/21185/

I am having this same problem. The interface that you linked for depositing shows that I have 5 key credits, but when I click on the interface for selling, there is no indication that I can sell any of the key credit. Did I deposit them in the wrong place?

EDIT: The credit is listed as 'usable' on various other interfaces on the website, so they definitely should be sellable, but it's not showing up on the other interface you linked. What is going on?

I am having this same problem. The interface that you linked for depositing shows that I have 5 key credits, but when I click on the interface for selling, there is no indication that I can sell any of the key credit. Did I deposit them in the wrong place?

EDIT: The credit is listed as 'usable' on various other interfaces on the website, so they definitely should be sellable, but it's not showing up on the other interface you linked. What is going on?

Did you switch to "SELL" on the market interface?

Did you switch to "SELL" on the market interface?

Yes... That seems fairly obvious to me.

Here is a screenshot of how the sell interface looks to me. There is an order up for key credits at this price, which I am trying to fill, however the button is greyed out, as shown. Even if I click the 'all' and 'lowest' options, however, nothing changes.

Here is a screenshot of how the sell interface looks to me. There is an order up for key credits at this price, which I am trying to fill, however the button is greyed out, as shown. Even if I click the 'all' and 'lowest' options, however, nothing changes.

Alright, we will have a look.

Alright, we will have a look.

Same problem over here.
Switched from Firefox to Chrome to test it, but no way.
I cannot sell my 26 key credits for bitcoins.

Not the bot. Its uploaded to the key deposit.
It shows me 26 key credits and all other possibilities mentioned are not fitting.
Hope you´ll find a solution or I have to turn over @marketplace.tf
They are paying over paypal only - but well - I want to get rid of my tf2-stuff ;)

EDIT: Test with I.E. => same problem :/

It should be some simple script problem and should be fixed now, please test if it works for you.

It should be some simple script problem and should be fixed now, please test if it works for you.

Thank you for the fast action. Testing it in some seconds. I will report in here.

EDIT: Work(s) Work(s) :)

SOLVED