Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello.

I withdrawed some bitcoins to my wallet adress.
Now its pending and pending and pending.

Before opening a thread I first checked the "help" and "documentation" but my answers where not in - other way - after the "help" I have more questions.

1) You say increasing the fee will lead to a faster bitcoin payment. I did not find this point / option / setting to increase.
2) How long will it take after you publish the pending payment to the blockchain? (the time you can see the payment with 0 confirmations)?
3) Has a premium account higher priority on withdraws (@bitcoin)?
4) Is there a value, like 1 BTC, which is faster? 1 BTC should be free of blockchain-/network-fees and fast as usual - but this is to deep for this - just want to know how your system is working. I like it (the basic) but it has a lot of options and the site is -grown fast- --- you can feel it --- here a new button, here a new hint and and and. (anyways, keep going - great work)

Hope you can bring some light in my bitcoin-questions and maybe update the help. And if the help is up-to-date already. Sorry, I didnt get it in this case and hopefull to get some advise from you. Thank you.
Replies

We manual review all withdrawal and when it is done the status will change to "Sent" and no longer be pending.

We manual review all withdrawal and when it is done the status will change to "Sent" and no longer be pending.

OH! On the one hand a massive work.
On the other hand extreme secure.

I see the transaction right now with 3 confirms.

I trust you now and will start selling a bit more.
Thank you.