Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Not sure where to report to on here, but I purchased 1 x Ark: Survival Evolved from:

https://dispenser.tf/shop/447599/#

Anders Breivik's on the 20th of June 2016 and it has since been revoked, I have contacted the seller but he has refused to help out, he currently has a lot of sales and has sold 16+ of this item and I'm raising awareness so no one else falls for the same problem.
Replies

Thanks for the warning mate. I really think that you should have been refunded since the seller knows where he got that copy and could ask the original seller for a refund too!
I have also bought some of his stuff and can only hope for the best as it seems....

any response Joto?

Already banned the seller. I will sort out the refund when I have the time. For the time being please report every revoked gifts from this seller (with screenshot possibly).

It seems more and more games from him are getting revoked.
Sadly this Steam profile looks like an (trading/selling) alt - does anyone knows the primary account of this guy?
Joto can you freeze some of his assets for possible future refunds?

yeah, but i selling more 10-20gifts every day. 1 of 2500 gifts rly? maybee less

I AM CLEAN
just write to me Joto

I AM CLEAR
just write to me Joto

At least two revoked games in one month and probably those are not the only ones.
Also you could have given the keys back to Spartan and others who's games were revoked, but as far as I know you refused.
My first trades in the "Steam world" were with a scammer. Most of his stuff was revoked, I have lost the games I have traded to him, all his games and also had to compensate all the people I have traded a few of his (revoked) keys. And I did compensate them ALL!
Claiming that "Not my fault" will not make you many friends mate....

what ? not see any screenshoots

I AM CLEAN
just write to me Joto

Will unban once we sort this out.

Not sure where to report to on here, but I purchased 1 x Ark: Survival Evolved from:

https://dispenser.tf/shop/447599/#

Anders Breivik's on the 20th of June 2016 and it has since been revoked, I have contacted the seller but he has refused to help out, he currently has a lot of sales and has sold 16+ of this item and I'm raising awareness so no one else falls for the same problem.

I will unban Anders Breivik for now because no report has yet provided any proof.

Also, the copy you bought from Anders Breivik was tradable. I can't say tradable gifts would not be revoked but the chance should be slim. Are you sure this was the copy you redeemed?

Hi Joto,

Yeah I tend to purchase tradeable versions over non-tradeable as they have a better chance of being clean and not revoked, but Anders has graciously refunded the purchase, I thank him and you for the support on this

Hi Joto,

Yeah I tend to purchase tradeable versions over non-tradeable as they have a better chance of being clean and not revoked, but Anders has graciously refunded the purchase, I thank him and you for the support on this

Okay good. It's nice to know that.