Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
for example alice madness returns was on sale 2.5eur and now sellers are asking 2.5 keys for it, isnt that a bit too much?
Replies

A game is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it or if we take the other way around, as low as someone is willing to sell it ;)
Welcome to the marketplace.

well yes, thats how the market works :D but i think it would be selling faster if it would be cheaper and there will be new steam sales and instead of 50% or 75% they can put discount 80% or 90% and then you are just going to have a stock of games which are more expensive. i mean, most of you are longer here than me, but i was just curious what has happened because i know ive been paying certain games less before summer sale so i was wondering if thats just wish of the sellers or something (bad) happened so prices must to go up. you gave me good enough answer :)

Also most sellers check some "other" Steam games key selling sites before setting their prices and the CSGO/TF2 key price is also a major factor. With every BIG Steam sale the price of the keys goes down drastically...
Good luck with your purchases mate ;)

well yes, thats how the market works :D but i think it would be selling faster if it would be cheaper and there will be new steam sales and instead of 50% or 75% they can put discount 80% or 90% and then you are just going to have a stock of games which are more expensive. i mean, most of you are longer here than me, but i was just curious what has happened because i know ive been paying certain games less before summer sale so i was wondering if thats just wish of the sellers or something (bad) happened so prices must to go up. you gave me good enough answer :)

Steam not giving any deep discounts on games this year