Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
i waiting for UNTRADEABLE gift. dispenser bot was added me. but didn't receive game.
Replies

ME TOO !!
a few hours ago , I bought 2 games.
untradable and tradable gift

for untradable, Bot added me, and never send me game,
as well as tradable, bot never send me trade offer.

Joto please fix this, i lost my key credits :(

I am trying to resend the games. Look out for friend and gift request.

thanks Joto,
all goes well

Asuna said he didn't get the games after buying 2 copies of ARK from me. Pls check it Joto and solve the problem for him

Asuna said he didn't get the games after buying 2 copies of ARK from me. Pls check it Joto and solve the problem for him

I checked the history and it said he only bought 1 copy (and the copy is already resent). There is no log about the other copy.

EDIT: The 2 copies is bought by another person, not OP.

¡인천인 bought a copy from ARK: Survival Evolved from me and is also still waiting since yesterday (2016-08-29 05:20)

https://dispenser.tf/market/19427/#market_transactions

Seems like the gift hasn't left the inventory of my bot according to the gift history

EDIT; buyer says gift has been received, but can't see it in the gift history of the bot

when i can receive gift?...

My bad, I sent the copy you bought to another guy who also had his ARK purchase stuck. And there is still one being stuck at Cookies bot, the gift became tradable and the status was not updated in database, making it stuck.

Will send you this one with a trade offer.

My bad, I sent the copy you bought to another guy who also had his ARK purchase stuck. And there is still one being stuck at Cookies bot, the gift became tradable and the status was not updated in database, making it stuck.

Will send you this one with a trade offer.

then i waiting for when the gift be tradeable?

can you send me gift?

can you send me gift?

Shop inventory.

can you send me gift?

Shop inventory.

thx, joto. solved about all problem.