Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello,

As tittle says, I'm trying to withdraw keys for one week now without sucess.

Any hint to acomplish task? (different of retry as tried many times)

Thanks in advance.
Rai
Replies

Can you describe more of the problem?

There isn't much more than explain, bot send offer and trying to accept it from steam client or even throught web browser always getting error 25. Have tried for more than a week till today around 20-30 times each day.

I've read that some times error 25 is related to having reached the limit for sent trade offers but not understand what really is happening.

Thanks in advance.
Rai

There isn't much more than explain, bot send offer and trying to accept it from steam client or even throught web browser always getting error 25. Have tried for more than a week till today around 20-30 times each day.

I've read that some times error 25 is related to having reached the limit for sent trade offers but not understand what really is happening.

Thanks in advance.
Rai

You've reached your TF2 backpack limit and only have 2 slots left. You need to buy backpack expanders and apply them in-game to increase your TF2 storage. Or you could move your current keys to another account to free up some space.

You've reached your TF2 backpack limit and only have 2 slots left. You need to buy backpack expanders and apply them in-game to increase your TF2 storage. Or you could move your current keys to another account to free up some space.

That was the trick! SOLVED!

Many thanks and sorry for losing your time.