Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I'm really liking the automated trading site, it's really nice.

My two suggestions so far:

1. Show a feed, or in the queue or something: Which items have sold from your shop.

I knew I'd sold two things, because I had metal in my inventory - but I had to deduce what sold.

2. When creating a trade, would it be possible to create a text filter for the selection?

There are a lot of items and a filter box would make it a lot quicker to select what you want.
Replies

Noted. After we get rid of the site breaking bugs we will look into these features.

Thanks!

Yes, please, offer a way to see what has been sold from your shop.

Just a suggestion, but it would also be really nice if we could search for trades that are buying specific things.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, is there any way to upgrade membership? I see some people going around as 'VIPs' but I can't find a donation link.

Just a suggestion, but it would also be really nice if we could search for trades that are buying specific things.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, is there any way to upgrade membership? I see some people going around as 'VIPs' but I can't find a donation link.
Donations are coming. The VIPs are staff.

Thanks!

I am also interested in upgrading shop space. Will you accept tf2 currency items?

Thanks!

I am also interested in upgrading shop space. Will you accept tf2 currency items?

Will not accept tf2 currency items for donation.

Hi there, doesn't seem like its possible to trade for a Gibus here, any chance that can get added?

Didn't want to create a new thread for such a minor thing but are the changes to the creating of trades staying?

It was much more quicker and efficient having the commonly used items menu that had the Buds, Bills, Keys, Metals, Any Weapons and Any Craft Hat options.

Took me a couple of minutes to find the icon for reclaimed metal and another few minutes to find the scrap, and I can't find the Any Weapon/Hat icons at all. I'm probably just bad at looking though!

Didn't want to create a new thread for such a minor thing but are the changes to the creating of trades staying?

It was much more quicker and efficient having the commonly used items menu that had the Buds, Bills, Keys, Metals, Any Weapons and Any Craft Hat options.

Took me a couple of minutes to find the icon for reclaimed metal and another few minutes to find the scrap, and I can't find the Any Weapon/Hat icons at all. I'm probably just bad at looking though!

That page is already back to what it was. Try to ctrl+f5 on that page or delete your browser cache if that doesn't work. Some people are seeing cache.

Another suggestion - in the front page - you can search for things - but if I put "Genuine" (for example), nothing comes up. Something to throw on the queue - being able to search by quality.