Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I bought Basic acoount via 3x TF2 key but I want to cancel.
I am really sorry but can I refund it?
Thanks.
Replies

No, you cannot cancel premium account and be refunded.

No, you cannot cancel premium account and be refunded.
Why? Is there a good reason?

Do you think it makes more sense if people buy premium, use the privilege and ask me to return the fee?

Of course one could always argue how they bought the premium by mistake. It would be a lot easier for us if we just do not accept premium cancellation.

Do you think it makes more sense if people buy premium, use the privilege and ask me to return the fee?

Of course one could always argue how they bought the premium by mistake. It would be a lot easier for us if we just do not accept premium cancellation.
I do not understand. Everyone, including you, has the right to a refund if you purchase anything. Is not there a buyer's right here?

I do not understand. Everyone, including you, has the right to a refund if you purchase anything. Is not there a buyer's right here?

You only have such right for stuff that you have never used after purchase.

Yes. I have never used any of the benefits associated with expanding my library after a premium upgrade.

Um...Still no answer?

I do not speak for the dispenser.tf team and am only another member but it's clearly mentioned on the premium page that all payments are non-refundable.