Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I am sending gifts to my bot. But bot doesn't accept them.
Replies

up up up

I'm having the same problem

I wish, if you answer

Some of the gifts you sent cannot be accepted as gifts (Helldivers), made the bot stuck.

I declined those gifts and it should work again.

I wish, if you answer

Not sure what was the problem. I manually accepted the gifts for now. Hopefully it won't stuck again.

It is usually caused by gifts that cannot be added to inventory as gifts (not sure how they are created but they could make bots stuck).

Some of the gifts you sent cannot be accepted as gifts (Helldivers), made the bot stuck.

I declined those gifts and it should work again.

Thank you!

I wish, if you answer

Not sure what was the problem. I manually accepted the gifts for now. Hopefully it won't stuck again.

It is usually caused by gifts that cannot be added to inventory as gifts (not sure how they are created but they could make bots stuck).

The problem continues

I wish, if you answer

The problem continues

Try to make your gift inventory public. Should work.

I wish, if you answer

The problem continues

Everything Everything is open.

I wish, if you answer

The problem continues

Everything Everything is open.

Are your profile or inventory friends only?

You have to make them totally public.