Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Whenever i try to open my own "old traditional" trades i get Server Error (500). It appears only when i'm logged in on dispenser. Tried to clear cookies but it didn't help.

I see that someone already created post about this error on forum, but when i try to open it i get "Server Error (500)"
Replies

Same problem here and it's the same for a few hours now.
Market trades are ok as it seems.

Getting the same, Joto said they had a backup and upgrade and that it's fixed but nothing :/

https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/24500/

Whenever i try to open my own "old traditional" trades i get Server Error (500). It appears only when i'm logged in on dispenser. Tried to clear cookies but it didn't help.

I see that someone already created post about this error on forum, but when i try to open it i get "Server Error (500)"

Can your customers open the links that do not work for you?

I am getting Bad Request (400) when use www.dispenser.tf , dispenser.tf worked but www not, I need update all my trade links without www ?

Hey. It works as normal now for traditional trades and i can view posts on forum without that error too, but if i try to open bot's "Steam Gift History" i get Server Error (500).

I am getting Bad Request (400) when use www.dispenser.tf , dispenser.tf worked but www not, I need update all my trade links without www ?

Our site URL never had "www".

Hey. It works as normal now for traditional trades and i can view posts on forum without that error too, but if i try to open bot's "Steam Gift History" i get Server Error (500).

Will check.