Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
So I am in my account but I can't get the code because I have given my grandparents my old phone, and I can't turn off authenticator because I need the code to get into settings, I still have the same app store account that was linked to the authenticator app and it had a cloud icon but when I opened the app it didn't have the authentication code. :/

Please help
Replies

Alright, I have reset the google mobile auth for your account.

Thank you :D

Ohh and I forgot to ask, are you guys still freezing bitcoin withdrawals, I noticed it was posted in around oct 2016, are you guys still doing this? Because I was hoping to cash out all my keys for bitcoins. Kinda need a cpu upgrade so I am looking for a quick source of finance.

Ohh and I forgot to ask, are you guys still freezing bitcoin withdrawals, I noticed it was posted in around oct 2016, are you guys still doing this? Because I was hoping to cash out all my keys for bitcoins. Kinda need a cpu upgrade so I am looking for a quick source of finance.

No, Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal have already been resumed.

Alight, thank you, btw. How is the site doing. Are you guys out of the red?

Alight, thank you, btw. How is the site doing. Are you guys out of the red?

Not really out of the red but we are already over it and will just concentrate on our work.

Not really out of the red but we are already over it and will just concentrate on our work.

Good to hear, good luck :D