Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I am trying to withdraw items and it says my Bearded Bombardier is unable to be offered. What does this mean?
Replies

Do you mean that item shows up in your inventory, but when you try to withdraw it, the bot could not offer you?

I'm having the same error ("Unable to offer item.") attempting to do this trade: http://dispenser.tf/trade/3515/

Yes.

Do you mean that item shows up in your inventory, but when you try to withdraw it, the bot could not offer you?

I am having the same issue as well. When I first tried to exchange an item, the trade timed out. Maybe that is part of the problem?

Edit: I just tried it a few more times and now I was able to exchange the item. Must be a timing issue or something.

Edit again: Now my old item still shows up in the inventory even though I exchanged it with another item. Will wait a few minutes to see what happens.

Edit 3: After about five minutes my new item is now showing in the inventory. Maybe include a note saying wait a bit if your item is not showing?

Been getting the same issue trying to retrieve scrap from my shop's inventory for almost a week now. Using Dispenser 15 if it matters any.

Been getting the same issue trying to retrieve scrap from my shop's inventory for almost a week now. Using Dispenser 15 if it matters any.

Can you try to press "Check Inventory" under 'inventory'? You seem to have scrap that do not exist.