Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi Joto,

I wanted to withdraw BTC 2 days ago, and now my transaction is Confirmed, but I did not receive any BTC at the address to which I made a withdrawal request. I can see that my older transactions have status Approved. Can you please tell me the difference between these statuses and which one should be eventually obtained so that the transaction will go through?
Replies

Approved does not mean the transaction has already been confirmed by the network. It simply means that we had sent the BTC out.

Approved does not mean the transaction has already been confirmed by the network. It simply means that we had sent the BTC out.

That sounds a little strange because all my older transactions are just Approved but the BTC were actually transfered, and only the latest transaction is Confirmed but I did not receive BTC in the wallet.

That sounds a little strange because all my older transactions are just Approved but the BTC were actually transfered, and only the latest transaction is Confirmed but I did not receive BTC in the wallet.

The "status" is manually updated.

I wrongly put "Confirmed" instead of "Approved". Sorry for the confusion.