Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
So far, I really like what I've seen of dispenser.tf. I want to spread the word to get the site more popular, but I kinda don't. I was one of the early adopters of TF2WH, back when almost nothing was overstocked.

Please promise me that this site won't ever implement an "overstock" system, so that we'll always be able to use it?

Anyway, I saw that the homepage mentioned something about donating. How do I donate?

And how do I upgrade my shop?
Replies

First of all, thanks for enjoying this service.

We are different to TF2WH so there won't be any "overstock" problem at all. The system over TF2WH basically means buying your item to resell for profit. They get overstock when there are too many items they can't sell. But what dispenser.tf does is just to provide the space for you to temporarily store your items until you sell them. So we only have a hard limit on the maximum amount of items you can store here.

Donation is not ready yet. After we fixed the main problems and decided to officially launch the site, we will open up for donation.

You upgrade your shop with donation. Donor benefits will include shorter auto bump, more space, queue priority and better customization of your shop.

This is a really great website. As soon as the donation feature rolls out, I'll be sure to support this effort!