Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi Joto,
it looks so that my auctions were all canceled by an error a few days ago. I have also no access to them via the bot inventory they will be no longer displayed. There is also a wrong amount of gifts displayed, almost 30 more than the bot actually has. Have now waited a few more days after I noticed it but it does not look as if it would be solved by itself.
It's getting annoying ...Can you check this?

regards jeef
Replies

Should be fixed.

Thank you, works so far again
But there are still "ghostly" gifts available ... Games I have already sold or withdrawn can still be listed on the market. -> Shop Inventory - Withdraw Items (326/366)

Thank you, works so far again
But there are still "ghostly" gifts available ... Games I have already sold or withdrawn can still be listed on the market. -> Shop Inventory - Withdraw Items (326/366)

Is there ghost items?

The actual inventory count and the shop inventory count seem match. What items have you found "ghost"?

For example i can list Grand Theft Auto IV which i already withdraw i can list also a 2nd copy of Portal 2 and Alan Wake Bundle (summer 2012) but i have just one of each
i also have 6 Copies of Portal but i can just put 5 on the market
same with Bioshock have 3 Copies of it on the market but i just own 2
looks as that only the games are affected (expect portal) which I put on the bot after the other auctions were already canceled
When i've re-listed everything some things were also wrong as far as I remember

For example i can list Grand Theft Auto IV which i already withdraw i can list also a 2nd copy of Portal 2 and Alan Wake Bundle (summer 2012) but i have just one of each
i also have 6 Copies of Portal but i can just put 5 on the market
same with Bioshock have 3 Copies of it on the market but i just own 2
looks as that only the games are affected (expect portal) which I put on the bot after the other auctions were already canceled
When i've re-listed everything some things were also wrong as far as I remember

I noticed the problem. But you could leave it be for now.

If a "ghost" gift is bought, the item will be deleted and nothing would go wrong.