Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello,
i'm using this site with my premium account for many years. Now I want to buy products here to resell them on other platforms. But to do this legally I need receipts for each payment. Is this possible?
Replies

Hello,

If you mean the receipt from Steam, there is no way we can provide you that as we do not buy the Steam gifts that are being sold here.

Honestly, we do not even have the information about how the sellers bought their gifts and how they paid for them.

I think I phrased my question incorrectly. It's only important for me to have an acknowledgement I can give my local tax services to show them that I bought product xy using dispenser.tf and did not stole it somewhere else. I don't really care where the sellers obtained the gifts. The order history doesn't provide enough information because it doesn't show who the owner of this website is.

I think I phrased my question incorrectly. It's only important for me to have an acknowledgement I can give my local tax services to show them that I bought product xy using dispenser.tf and did not stole it somewhere else. I don't really care where the sellers obtained the gifts. The order history doesn't provide enough information because it doesn't show who the owner of this website is.

You can already show that you have bought product using this website by the order history.

But if you want something more formal like "your real name bought product abc from my real name" in a receipt then I could not provide you that.