Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
What will happen to dispenser.tf, the stored bitcoin and the future of the exchange when segwit2x hits the scene? Do users get credited with the segwit2x corresponding to their bitcoin holdings? Will you 'upgrade' to SegWit2x or stay with legacy? Will you change your chosen crypto all together when the fork hits? Are withdrawals and deposits still be active at the moment of the fork and the days after?
Replies

Do not have to worry about that now since 2x is called off.

Do not have to worry about that now since 2x is called off.

source: https://coin.dance/

Highly doubt any block will be mined. Hopefully not since I have sold all the 2x future token and successful fork is going to give us extra work. :D

Highly doubt any block will be mined. Hopefully not since I have sold all the 2x future token and successful fork is going to give us extra work. :D

The client crashed anyway. Let's hope that there will be no more fork in the next couple of months. For non-bitcoin people: The implementation of the code crashed right before the blockchain was about to be copied. Resulting in a failed launch. Segwit2x/Bitcoin2x is dead, long live Bitcoin.

The client crashed anyway. Let's hope that there will be no more fork in the next couple of months. For non-bitcoin people: The implementation of the code crashed right before the blockchain was about to be copied. Resulting in a failed launch. Segwit2x/Bitcoin2x is dead, long live Bitcoin.

Well, there is something called Bitcoin Diamond on 25th...