Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
i bought a copy of urban trial from INS4NE ASSASIN for 1 key and when i went to accept the trade it said me : Items are unavaivable for trade

HELP ME!
Replies

I DID NOT SCAMM YOU...
THE GAME IS ON HIS DISPENCER BOT AND IT HAS GOT STUCK THERE...
JOTO PLEASE DO NOT HELP HIM NOW. I HAVE JUST GIVEN HIM A REFUND AND LOST THE GAME AND A KEY BECAUSE THE IDIOT WOULDNT STOP REPORTING ME.
HE PAID 1TF2 KEY I REFUNDED 1 CS:GO KEY EVEN THO HE HAS THE GAME STUCK ON HIS ACCOUNT

I DID NOT SCAMM YOU...
JOTO PLEASE DO NOT HELP HIM NOW. I HAVE JUST GIVEN HIM A REFUND AND LOST THE GAME AND A KEY BECAUSE THE IDIOT WOULDNT STOP REPORTING ME.
HE PAID 1TF2 KEY I REFUNDED 1 CS:GO KEY EVEN THO HE HAS THE GAME STUCK ON HIS ACCOUNT

WRITING SOMETHING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE IT MORE TRUE!

I DID NOT SCAMM YOU...

WRITING SOMETHING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE IT MORE TRUE!

Did I or did i not refund you 1 key?
When Joto replies im sure he will say the game in stuck on your dispenser account and I didn't scamm you...
as I said from the first message the sale at my end was complete and the gift sent. I do not have access to your account so i cant help you more than to point you in the right direction as I did.
But you kept calling me a scammer and saying you were reporting me everywhere so i refunded you the key yet i am still to receive the game back so as it stands you are the scammer.
if you had been more patient and had waited for a reply from Joto to try and resolve this issue i would have made sure you were happy in the end. I have never scammed anyone and most defiantly not for 1 key.
I often do 50+ key trades outside the valve trade window if I was gonna scamm someone it wouldn't be for 1 key.
Yes I was raging yesterday but you wouldn't listen even if the gift had got lost somehow I would have refunded you but as i said several times I cant access your account and we needed help from Joto (the owner of dispenser) I am just a user like you on dispenser I have just Paid to be able to list gifts I don't have any other abilities than you do and i most defiantly don't have access to your account. the gifts that i sell on dispenser are loaded onto a dispenser BOT and I can only access via the interface you see on the site. so its impossible for me to scamm
to be fair I have calmed down now and it was only 1 key so you can keep the key and soon as joto replies im sure he will fix it so you get your gift. but please be a little more patient in future usually if someone is trying to scamm you they would block you straight away not ask you to add them so they can help as I did

There was a Steam error when the gift was delivered to the OP, so I "guess" OP did not receive it. The Steam message itself is not always reliable so I am not sure either.

INS4NE ASSASSIN: You can just check the amount of gifts in the bot and determine if the gift was sent (if you remember the exact number you had).

There was a Steam error when the gift was delivered to the OP, so I "guess" OP did not receive it. The Steam message itself is not always reliable so I am not sure either.

INS4NE ASSASSIN: You can just check the amount of gifts in the bot and determine if the gift was sent (if you remember the exact number you had).

Thanks Joto..

ah shit in this case I am sorry. didnt realise this was possible, long before I was selling games on dispenser I had had trouble receiving gifts many times but they were always visible on my dispenser account so I just assumed this is what had happened

But as I had said from the second you wrote on my wall it was never my intention to scamm you and I would have always worked with you to resolve the situation but the only option you gave me was to send your key back you are not willing to work with me.

To show no bad intent can you please unblock and add me so I can give you the game. you can keep the key too as it was never my intention for anyone to lose anything I value my reputation and this was completely out of my control..

ah shit in this case I am sorry. didnt realise this was possible, long before I was selling games on dispenser I had had trouble receiving gifts many times but they were always visible on my dispenser account so I just assumed this is what had happened

But as I had said from the second you wrote on my wall it was never my intention to scamm you and I would have always worked with you to resolve the situation but the only option you gave me was to send your key back you are not willing to work with me.

To show no bad intent can you please unblock and add me so I can give you the game. you can keep the key too as it was never my intention for anyone to lose anything I value my reputation and this was completely out of my control..

If you still have the gift you can just send it to OP or solve it in any other way between yourselves?

If you still have the gift you can just send it to OP or solve it in any other way between yourselves?

All sorted thanks Joto :D