Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
ARK: Survival Evolved - Key Credit Rock's Shop Boat
KEY
24 1 2018-01-07 10:17

Bot sent me half-life 2 episode 1 steam gift.

resend gift please
Replies

Rock's Shop Boat offered you a trade:
[fb0292c59dd6e91c8c5539a483dc4a068729f9b8 / 1515320293] (?)

And why can't i see my bot's  Steam Trade History ? it say Sorry!

An error was encountered while processing your request:

You've made too many requests recently. Please wait and try your request again later.

I hope this gets sorted out quickly, it could have been other way around too, someone buying HL2EP1 or some Payday 2 DLC for 1 key and getting sent Ark or GTA V.

Strangely enough, i haven't listed HL2EP1 at all for sale.

Please hold it for now, will check asap.

What i have noticed:
In my shop dispenser inventory interface i see 7x Ark Survival Evolved gifts. (5x active + 2x greyed out -> used in trades).
But the real bot inventory has only 6x Ark.

On the other hand, dispenser inventory interface shows me only 1x Half-Life 2: Episode 1 gift.
The real bot inventory has 4x Half-Life 2: Episode 1.

There is an item count mismatch by 1x as well (real inventory has 1 item more than dispenser inventory), but that's probably because of declined trade offer, 1x item got taken out anyways).

*Edit*:
Let me know if this problem is fixable by you, otherwise as a last resort i could cancel all trades and pull all gifts back to my inventory, then re-deposit them again, in the hope that everything will be straightened out, but i would really like to avoid that, recreating all the trades takes lot of time.

@Joto, i have withdrawn all gifts except 2: Ark Survival Evolved and Half Life 2 EP1.

Please send Ark gift to "&&" and restore access to HL2EP1 for me. (Don't see it bot inventory interface anymore, that was the gift, that && "bought")

In the process of withdrawing i found out, that 2 more HL2EP1 gifts were masked once as Ark Evolved and once as GTA V. If you check my bot sent offer history, you will see a guy who wanted to buy GTA V and got sent HL2EP1 in trade offer, which probably seemed like a scam attempt to the user :/

joto really sry but i need ark survival evolved quickly. please fix . thanks

joto really sry but i need ark survival evolved quickly. please fix . thanks

Please check if there is a trade offer sending this gift to you?

Rock: I have checked the database and found that some gifts were changed to the same ID (noticeably the ID "1" used by HL2EP1). It looks like some IDs were reused or changed to a completely different gift by Steam. When our database request update from Steam, it wrongly updates certain gifts to another ID. It is still unclear when or how this had happened, but it should have something to do with this bug and the bug that deletes all the gifts from a shop inventory.

solved. always thanks joto

Rock: I have checked the database and found that some gifts were changed to the same ID (noticeably the ID "1" used by HL2EP1). It looks like some IDs were reused or changed to a completely different gift by Steam. When our database request update from Steam, it wrongly updates certain gifts to another ID. It is still unclear when or how this had happened, but it should have something to do with this bug and the bug that deletes all the gifts from a shop inventory.

I'm not quite sure that these 2 issues are related, we had a lot of cases with whole gift inventories being deleted, but this is the first time, that i can recall, that gifts were wrongly represented.

What could have happened, is that when all my gifts got deleted, i remember depositing 2x Ark and 1x GTA V to bot, so i can keep selling. Depending on how exactly you restored my gifts afterwards, it could be that those 3 existing gifts got mixed up with the rest and overwritten by HL2EP1 ID. Just a speculation on my part.

Anyways, glad it's sorted out now.