Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Joto, I don't care if you've seen this same request a billion times now, the fact still stands and it needs to be dealt with. Dispenser.tf NEEDS to have some form of other currency accepted. Bitcoin fees for sending anything right now are too high. As of currently, it costs over 15$ just to send anything off of Coinbase at the moment, nearly ten keys worth of cash right there.

There is NO way to get around this; either you implement an altcoin like ETH or LTC that has much smaller transaction fees, or this website will die. I'd much rather buy keys with Paypal if it means not having to pay a massive fee just to get my money onto this place, and I think I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say that.

You have a good website and you have a good exchange Joto, don't let it collapse in on itself just because you don't want to spend a couple days setting up a new form of payment. Because as far as I'm concerned, that's where it's heading right now.
Replies

We are learning about ETH and will try to implement it here as soon as we can. Cannot give you an exact date, though.

We are learning about ETH and will try to implement it here as soon as we can. Cannot give you an exact date, though.

That is great news to hear, thank you for your response

Joto look into Railblocks(Devs can help for sure), XLM to, more faster and less fees.
And for sure if you are the first to do it your site will get great exposure from crypto!

Joto look into Railblocks(Devs can help for sure), XLM to, more faster and less fees.
And for sure if you are the first to do it your site will get great exposure from crypto!

Although any coin should be fine here as a payment channel. ETH is the best utility coin right now and it is worth studying (for our future projects as well).

I'd rather have LTC support than ETH or both. ETH gets caught in congestion also it's becoming a problem like BTC when there's too much pending transactions. Anyway more options is good.

I'd rather have LTC support than ETH or both. ETH gets caught in congestion also it's becoming a problem like BTC when there's too much pending transactions. Anyway more options is good.

This is why i told, XLM and XRB, both have very fast transactions.
Look here for RaiBlocks
https://np.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7r8e1r/more_brainblocks_updates_currency_support/

maybe can be usefull

I'll speak on the behalf of common sense here. I know that everyone has his or her choices in crypto, but please, for all that is reasonable, stop pushing your favorite on those poor developers. As Joto has stated earlier in the thread 'Suggestions / to do list':
I would use LTC but no longer want to spend the time on updating this website.

He is most likely looking for something with great third party support, so he can get this implemented soon without having to go through the effort of coding the whole thing from scratch. Don't push the man and be happy with what you are given. Idc if it's eth, ltc, xrp, bch, iota, dash or WHATEVER. Just give him time and stop whining about wanting one specific currency. This community is being held together with duct tape at this point.

Sorry for sounding pissed, but I kind of am at this point.

Joto, I am glad that you have turned around on the statement that you didn't want to work on the site anymore. I know how much time can be spent in finding all the implicit expectations of thousands of lines of code. Your website has most likely not been built with multiple cryptos in mind. If you need any help with chugging through the files, there are many people in this community that are willing to help.

P.S. If you feel that your currency needs to be validated by some company actually accepting it, it is most likely not strong enough, now is it. So stop offering cryptos that nobody gave two flying falcons about half a year ago.