Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Replies

The BTC network is now clearing the 14 sat/byte region of the pool.
Dispenser is still asking for 75, 100, 125 and 150 sat/byte. These are way too high at the moment
Can you offer some lower withdrawal fee options?

I think the real question we should be asking is: 'Why can we only pick those options? A <input type="number" name="fee" value="$[The recommended default]" step="1" min="10" max="1000"> should do the trick.

Still need a little bit work on ETH, after that we will add some lower fee option for BTC.

Dispenser is still asking for 75, 100, 125 and 150 sat/byte. These are way too high at the moment

I think the real question we should be asking is: 'Why can we only pick those options? A <input type="number" name="fee" value="$[The recommended default]" step="1" min="10" max="1000"> should do the trick.

Realistically there was no "options" for BTC when the network was 300 sat/byte on average.

If we let users set fee most of them would set a low fee, transactions won't get through and it will create lots of work for us when they want to bump it. Also we are going to implement Batch transation for BTC and we are going to need fixed fee.

Realistically there was no "options" for BTC when the network was 300 sat/byte on average.

If we let users set fee most of them would set a low fee, transactions won't get through and it will create lots of work for us when they want to bump it. Also we are going to implement Batch transation for BTC and we are going to need fixed fee.

Sure, but right now, 12 sat/byte is being cleared and the cheapest option at Dispenser is 75 sat/byte. That's obvious way too much for current network conditions. I like to withdraw before the network gets busy again, but at a sensible fee level.

Also, have you taken this opportunity to clear out all your small coins?

We added 30 sat/byte option just now.

And we still cannot clear our dust at this fee level. It has to be closer to 0-5 sat/byte.