Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Seems I need to have google authenticator to withdrawl BTC, however it's trying to scan a barcode, not QR code. Can I withdrawl without it? I never added it.
Replies

Whether that is a barcode or qr code does not matter. When you setup google authenticator all you have to do is to scan that code using the authenticator app.

At this moment we do not allow withdrawing without 2fa. If you have problem setting it up on a mobile device you could try a desktop app called "Authy".

Whether that is a barcode or qr code does not matter. When you setup google authenticator all you have to do is to scan that code using the authenticator app.

At this moment we do not allow withdrawing without 2fa. If you have problem setting it up on a mobile device you could try a desktop app called "Authy".

Authy's says it does not do QR code scanning with the desktop app, only with a "Code you get on the website"

Google Authenticator still won't scan the QR code, it works perfectly well with setting up a google account which I did, but not for this sites QR