Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi Joto,
since the TF2 problem is roughly under control
the CSGO keys need a overhaul. please set a fixed value for the withdraw and don't let them calculate according to the market price.

It's also super annoying for example: if you want to withdraw for the rate of 1.07, and the price changes while pressing on Withdraw or even at Withdraw itself and then you have paid 1.09 instead of 1.07. Of course, this can happen the other way around, you pay less but usually the price increases and doesn't fall.

The Deposit Rates are also not good. It's not attractive to deposit CSGO keys...
You have to wait a week to get your credit and then you pay more than you have to. Items may have been sold long ago while waiting
Likewise, it often doesnt make any sense for the buyer to pay with CSGO keys at deposit rates of 0.90 or less because some price differences are now very low

CSGO keys are still popular and more wanted than TF2. Especially with small traders or people who rarely trade or are just buyers
These usually have no TF2 keys and dont want them either

What I would do:
set a deposit value of 1 Key Credit on every CSGO key(except Hydra^^)
set a withdraw rate of 1.04-1.08 (1.10-1.20 we have most of the time is complete nonsense) for all CSGO Key types, depending on the stock
reduce or remove the deposit value for Keys where a certain amount has been reached

It may improve the situation a bit

By the way: add Horizon Case Keys

Greetings jeef
Replies

If the CS:GO keys deposit is going to create the same mess we got with not being able to withdraw credits as we please, then i'm for the opposite. Just drop the support for CS:GO keys completely. Especially if it's not going to be fair and give credit immediately after the deposit. I can't guess why anyone would deposit them and then wait 7 days for credit, makes little sense, so if that's not going to change, then just drop the support completely and be done with all the complaints about the exchanging rates, 7 days credit wait, hydra keys, etc.