Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello Joto, i wanted put into the bot some games but the system said that message "The steam community session of the bot is expired, it will renew automatically" but i still cant use the bot.

Could you fix this please?
Replies

Had the same problem earlier today and it lasted for many hours. There are other multiple bots which are affected by this issue as well, it seems to be more serious than usual "session expired" problem which gets solved by itself after few minutes.

BOT SESSION EXPIRED
The Steam Community session of the bot is expired, it will be renewed automatically.

I had this now and I had it 7 hours ago. Can't withdraw from my bot.

The problem still happens, JOTO FiX it !!!!

please any solution

Problem still persists, can't withdraw or deposit gifts to bot. Additionally, Vault bot is broken as well, credits can't be withdrawn.

The problem is caused by Steam asking for CAPTCHA occasionally on login. It will block our bot from logging in to Steam as we cannot solve CAPTCHA automatically. However we have also found that CAPTCHA is not always required and this problem is not permanent. For now we are unable to do anything about it directly.

We had been creating a web interface for users to solve CAPTCHA for their bot but ditched it because it was not needed. We may update that again and let you solve CAPTCHA if needed.

The problem is caused by Steam asking for CAPTCHA occasionally on login. It will block our bot from logging in to Steam as we cannot solve CAPTCHA automatically. However we have also found that CAPTCHA is not always required and this problem is not permanent. For now we are unable to do anything about it directly.

We had been creating a web interface for users to solve CAPTCHA for their bot but ditched it because it was not needed. We may update that again and let you solve CAPTCHA if needed.

Hey, any progress towards a fix for this issue?

any news to solve this issue?

I have the same issue another time, i cant use the bot, the issue is with the same message