Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Just recently became VIP, and Im trying to make changes on my bot Steam profile info, but the info never gets updated on Steam. On dispenser.tf I get a message stating the bot info was updated, but the changes never appear on the bot's Steam profile.
Right now, the Steam profile have some info from his previous owner, including a link for the previous owner's Steam profile, which has many VAC bans.
How long does it take to update the bot's profile on Steam? Is there any way to expedite that update? I dont want any indirect association with the previous owner account.
Replies

Please give me some time to investigate.

It seems to be partially working now, EXCEPT for the profile's avatar, headline and summary fields.

Also, it seems the "Refresh bot friends" button is not working, the bot didnt accepted a pending friend request from my Steam account.

I reported the same problem 1.5 years ago, but it never got looked into it.

https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/2922/?page=133#anchor_26260

It seems to be partially working now, EXCEPT for the profile's avatar, headline and summary fields.

Also, it seems the "Refresh bot friends" button is not working, the bot didnt accepted a pending friend request from my Steam account.

Partially fixed. Will continue to look into the problems.

Any news on this? The bot is still not accepting my main account as a friend, and it is still not possible to change the bot's avatar, headline and summary.

Partially fixed. Will continue to look into the problems.

Avatar, summary and accept friends should work now.