Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
how long does it take to approve crypto withdraws? because i am tired of waiting for every thing<eth arrived="">
Replies

can some one plz approve both of my withdraws

hello still waiting for my crypto what the hell

The BTC withdrawal should be approved, the ETH one cannot be sent due to the ETH gas price rose for ten folds after your withdraw request was made. You can cancel the old one and queue again with a much higher fee.

The BTC withdrawal should be approved, the ETH one cannot be sent due to the ETH gas price rose for ten folds after your withdraw request was made. You can cancel the old one and queue again with a much higher fee.

i still havent received it i know i posted the right address due ctrlc ctrlv being fool proof so is there a way it mightve gone wrong or has it only been a lil bit

still waiting how long after it says sent does it actually send?

still nothing did it really send

where is the txid found?

The network fee was increased since it was sent, and it took like 2 days for the transaction to be confirmed by the network.

I checked those BTC should be ready on your address around yesterday.