Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
a
Replies

EDIT2: Removed potentially dangerous information.

NOTE: This glitch does affect new trades. It seems the value of one of the items has been reallocated to zero.

I got a few items for free from this glitch. I will keep them in my backpack, and if the person wants them back I will be glad to give it to them.

EDIT: Since there is no way to trade to the bots, if an admin adds me I would be glad to give all the items to them.

I believe the admins are all based in Hong Kong where it is currently 6AM. Hopefully one of them gets up soon, this is a pretty extreme glitch.

You should edit that second post since it essentially explains how to exploit it.

Can't see this being a huge issue as anything of value won't be priced as such but it's an easy way to stock up.

At least there's trade history now so it should be simple enough to see who's exploiting what, unless these trades don't show up?

Tried to get hold of an admin or someone who might be able to without any luck.

Gonna go to bed now, hopefully someone who is aware of this is able to inform an admin should they come online anytime soon.

Yeah I think I know what you guys are talking about. If you have got anything that you feel like giving back to the players add me on steam.