Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello, I want to sell some tf2 items on this site, but when I went to go deposit some it said that I need to have a private bot to be able to deposit aka donate $50 first before being able to sell tf2. Are you guys basically shutting down the seller feature to the people that just want to sell a few items? I want to sell on here but donating $50 just to get a private bot to be able to deposit just is not worth it at all for me and kind of a waste since I will only be trying to sell some small stuff. Any advice or confirmation of this is appreciated. Thanks.
Replies

Selling TF2 keys needs $10 premium. Other tf2 items could be sold via free accounts.

Steam gifts requires VIP.

Selling TF2 keys needs $10 premium. Other tf2 items could be sold via free accounts.

Steam gifts requires VIP.

Hello, thanks for the reply. I am not trying to sell tf2 keys, I am just trying to sell some regular tf2 items, sorry for not clarifying. This is what it says when I go and try to deposit normal tf2 items. https://imgur.com/a/dAVWLEq Am I doing something wrong?

Any update?

I forgot another admin disabled it some time ago because a bot was banned when a free user put some items in. And he made it so that only $10 premium or above could sell items, while free users could only purchase items here.

I am sorry about putting out the misinformation.