Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Yesterday, 2022-01-16 16:24, I deposited 7 tf2 keys and while the status says "completed" it doesn't show up in the key credit ledger > deposit/withdrawal log. I waited until today hoping it was just a time problem but it seems like it isn't so.
Edit: if it helps the ID is 2620517
Replies

i have the same problem

I'm waiting for the third day.
Just wondering what support is doing ???

It seems like not even gift depositing is working for some, either it's a big problem that support is working on or they want to run with all the keys and gifts (jk jk...unless?)

I think Joto is the main support of the site, not sure how many staff he might have and there is no news from him for a while now.
He might either be busy working on a fix or busy or having a problem with something in real life and didn't get time to reply on here.

I'm still waiting for an Authenticator reset for quite a while as well and he still didn't reply, even tho I asked him 10 days ago. normally it would happen in ~2 days unless occasionally when he was busy in RL.

I think Joto is the main support of the site, not sure how many staff he might have and there is no news from him for a while now.
He might either be busy working on a fix or busy or having a problem with something in real life and didn't get time to reply on here.

I'm still waiting for an Authenticator reset for quite a while as well and he still didn't reply, even tho I asked him 10 days ago. normally it would happen in ~2 days unless occasionally when he was busy in RL.

Sorry, I actually had missed your request.

It's reset.