Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
please fix id 2635489 withdraw

it's a pity that this site is so neglected, update the page to be like g2a,g2play,eneba, the bots are no longer necessary, there are also links

example link of game steam inventory for tf2 keys,This page was very successful and it is still in your hands to make it great

right now there is an important abandonment, bugs

regards
Replies

That task should have been completed in both our system and Steam, do you still have this problem?

Tasks completed in Steam need to be double verified by our system in other ways to obtain inventory information from Steam, and it may take some time in some occasions like the other inventory information from Steam is temporarily unavailable.

That task should have been completed in both our system and Steam, do you still have this problem?

Tasks completed in Steam need to be double verified by our system in other ways to obtain inventory information from Steam, and it may take some time in some occasions like the other inventory information from Steam is temporarily unavailable.

now work but i cant deposit games for selling, i select steam gifts of my steam inventory and dispenser say no inventory, only work items of dota 2
can you fix it please for i can sell games again

dont work. dont show my games of steam inventory

Steam now set a much more strict rate limit for Steam inventory access, and the system is now suffered from that limit.

This happened a few years ago, and Steam had reverted the rate limit later. Otherwise I will try some other circumvention.

still with same problem, i cant add new games on dispenser

still with same problem, i cant add new games on dispenser